Wednesday, September 22, 2010

100th Post! ~Confetti~

Dood I kinda over-analyze situations. Freaking bad habbit! Like today at school LOL @ Miciela asking Felicia if she finds her annoying. Lemme see, first off Felicia was prolly pissed by her saying "Flim" instead of "Film" among other things. The the prevalent use of shades to describe sunglasses prolly etched at her too. Heh!

These thoughts are actually unconscious, like reflex actions DAMN! Freaking BAD HABBIT to think so analytically about your surroundings when you can be very wrong about things sometimes. GAHHHH I need someone to fight!, more like my rival! Mr. Jovin G Griffith!

Ok, so Jovin isn't my equal when it comes to being a gaming rival. But he is impressive! I've noticed vast improvement in his game over the last year or so. I can't go at him with full force though, I has to drop to his level so we can has FUN! But the youth is definitely getting better, if it comes to a dance battle though he'd own me upside down B Boy G Force! So wayy better, lol @ him losing a Jerking competition to a lil kid in Jamaica though XD.

He's one of the few people I know who'd go see Step Up 3D with me.

Only dood I can laugh at any shitz with, no matter how serious it is *nods*. Heh and it was during Mr. Ramlal's Bio class in form 6 that I came up with the Hayabusa signature and he made the G™. And we argue about the most pointless random bullshit! XD

And he's ambidextrous, impressive shit! Puts me at a reaction time disadvantage under certain conditions.

Anyways 100th post ~Confetti

1 comment: