Sunday, September 19, 2010

"Impressive" facebook moments for the day

Navin Deonarine:“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.”- Guatama Buddha

Then Andrew's dad commented on it O_O

Gerard Chan Chow: Wow, I'm impressed. This is one of my favourites quotes. I didn't realize that you were into this philosophy. I think now you will understand my distaste for lies, profanity and denigration of women.

Yeahh, so I wanna doubt Navin understands your distaste [at this point in his life at least, but he may get there eventually *nods*] I also rate Navin for that quote.

Nick also followed up with a good quote: Leave that which is not, but appears to be. Seek that which is, but is not apparent. -- Rumi

And the final one; "i'd hit that...with my car...." LOL! Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment