A good day! *nods*
So I had one class this morning 8-9. Engineering Maths II. Then I wandered about aimlessly with Deneuve and Rajiv R. Went into Rituals, talked with Jesse about Espanol [he had a Spanish exam today] and his plans for Linguistics and card tricks lol.
[Nickalus RATED for his old school dub spree on fb atm]
Then at 11a.m. I left uwi with Harry, Adeeba and Amirah for lunch. We were heading towards Trincity at first then made U-turn and went opposite direction to Pollo Tropical. Called Jahsoon, but he was working at the time so couldn't make the Tropical. Honestly the journey to and from was entertaining, especially the return journey where someone had a hot pee LOL. Gosh we talk too much crap and make too much jokes for our own good yes *sigh* good times. And Huggies ads etc. don't help XD.
The lunch was good though, none of us could have moved for a good 10 mins after eating. And after that 10 mins we had to go collect soft served ice cream.
Headed back to uwi, dropped Deebz and Reems off and we went Trincity soon after. Parked next to Jason, turned his wipers up *evil smirk* XD and went into tha mall. We saw Babz, Shaun, Corey [Mr. Giggles XD] and Dana upon entering the mall. Hasan and Andrew L. soon followed suit.
Me, Harry, Jase, Amrita, Adrian, Amir and Sarah saw Resident Evil: Afterlife; while Corey, Miki and the rest of em saw Machete.
Movie entertained and had some good 3D effects. There was this one impressive scene where it felt as if the blood actually splattered on the 3D glasses. Me and Harry plotted about getting 3D glasses and we came through. Harry RATED!! Highly XD
And in addition to the eventful day, dad bought the foot weights I told him to get me this morning. Wearing em right now actually :D. Feet feel heavy XD
Even upon going home I saw random people that made the day feel good XD. Like....Life is Good! it's how you look at it really heh
Quote from Mr. Wihby: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."
And I do hold Balance dearly!!
Song about moving forward: Endless Possibilities
*Sigh* September UWI days are the best, you go to class, get drunk, got to the mall, and puke in the cinema :) And meet friends and stuff. Dude, live this time up, it may leave you and life will get stagnant...... -_-
ReplyDelete:D true that. I shall live it up...as for the getting drunk and puking part...I've always tried to refrain from that. I'll drink but not to get drunk on most occasions cause all my other friends do that. And if we're all drunk and get in trouble that will be presha. I should at least be sober enough to defend em ~.~
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome dude, just have enough to getcha going.
ReplyDelete