Monday, September 6, 2010

Destroyed My Left Hand Much

So I had a sprained thumb finger for the entire day today. Start the first day of school with a stretched out left thumb yo. I sprained it at 7:50 this morning and right now the region around it is still twice the size of that of my right thumb. The worst was when I went for a Lucozade before going to class and they said to open it on the spot [like batman "I work through pain" but Ahhhhhhwww]

Ooooh this is the first time I'm hearing the final version of this:



Nas & Damian Marley HIGHLY RATED!! by me

also I like this comment on the vid:

"Because Nas & Damian aren't in it for money or fame like Jay-Z and Lil Wayne. They make music with meaning and substance, which for some reason, people don't want to hear."

Quote: "I don't believe in fate, I believe in choice.." batman also rated highly!

No comments:

Post a Comment