Friday, September 3, 2010

Gahhhh 2 more days *BLEH*

Semester 1 all over again *BLEHHH* I actually has to do work this time around. Hmm I'm only gonna play 2 games this semester...Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 [360] and Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep [PSP] and tha rest of mah free time will be attempted work :|.

I'm gonna get way more games than those 2 but I think those 2 should be short compared to the others....an attempt to minimize recreation and maximize school work. Lemme see for this semester there's

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep [psp] MUST GET!
God of War: Ghost of Sparta [psp]
Halo Reach [360]
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 [360] MUST GET!
Dead Rising 2 [360]
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow [360] MUST GET!
Vanquish [360] MUST GET!
Fable 3 [360]
Call of Duty: Black Ops [360]

Links time

Birth By Sleep!!



This is the best cel-shading I've ever seen to date. Bess game engine, I must say...



This is something Jovin, Omer and myself would like



And finally Stephen Hawking says that God didn't create the universe, it created itself from nothingness.

http://us.m.yahoo.com/w/ygo-frontpage/lp/story/38441/coke.bp;_ylt=Ai6F3AgbQp6tt80GlNM8ZcOx.tw4;_ylu=X3oDMTFpNGk0YmxrBGNwb3MDNwRjc2VjA21vYmlsZS10ZARwa2cDaWQtMzg0NDEEcG9zAzcEc2xrA2ltYWdl?ref_w=frontdoors&view=today&.intl=us&.lang=en

Oh and final final link:

http://www.geek.com/articles/games/monster-hunter-grows-ten-times-more-adorable-with-hello-kitty-costumes-20100317/

Hello Kitty + CAPCOM.... Capcom is perhaps the #1 reason for millions of Japanese people owning PSPs [because of Monster Hunter] and when they put Hello Kitty into Monster Hunter :/... Japan becomes a big Hello Kitty lol

Quote: "all too human..."

No comments:

Post a Comment