Woke up like 2 hours ago, hmmm say 10:30am saw a missed call at 5:26am O.o wta! people does call that time *yawn* anyways I kinda went to bed 3 this morning, so that phone would have stayed there and rung anyway. If I had gone to bed earlier there was the slight possibility that I would have answered. But today is pull up and chin up day! yay and a full moon! and the random people also go to vote today.
Yesterday however, my cousin came by me on a mission! He brought his HD screen and he was determined to complete Splinter Cell Conviction co-op mode. He came by me at 6pm and we beat the game at 11pm and he left at 11:45. Previously we had beaten 2 missions and well apparently it took us 5 hours to beat the final two.
I was Archer [dood with green sonar goggles] and my cousin, Everton, was Kestrel [red sonar goggles]. Sonar goggles are win! they emit sound pulses and well you get to play BAT! it's Splinter Cell after all, all about DARKNESS and shadows. Ninjas with guns! and emp equipment.
So we worked together for the 4 missions right, it's co-op, so split screen etc. Now the wicked thing about the story was in the end, the very end; when both of you completed your mission and are geared down in normal clothes [no goggles, body armour etc.] only with one pistol, Archer gets a call from the agency telling him to kill Kestrel. They were trying to reach him on his PDA but he left it by Kestrel and well Kestrel got the message LOL!
Then, you and your partner had to play to kill each other Mwahahahaha now that is one hell of an impressive ending to a story. It was soooo easy to kill my cousin eh, caught him off guard sneaking on the upper deck and climbed up on the railing and pulled him over LOL DEAtH!
But then as I kneeled over his body and closed his eyes, Kobin, the arms dealer you went to help on the mission shows up behind you and *BANG*
^ Impressive ending to a game I says, even if that was just the prologue co-op story to the actual game...best Splinter Cell ever!! First Splinter Cell I played was Splinter Cell 2: Pandora Tomorrow which Randy A. lent me 7 years ago.
^ The Key of Awesome!! sounds like Ducky of Awesome LOL they make some of the best parodies I've seen on Youtube!
Quote: "Resistance is Flammable!" or Inflammable as pointed out by Jodie.
No comments:
Post a Comment