Monday, July 19, 2010

Nature Sounds Compilation

^ that's the name of something I downloaded overnight. 3.51 gigs of nature songs, hmmm, lemme name a few songs in tha folder:

Cloudburst
Dawn by a gentle stream
Forest Raindrops
Ocean Waves at Sunset
Night on Wilderness Lake
Thunderstorm in the Wilderness
Waterfall

just to name very few. Hmmm, that's focus sounds for me. Oooooh Seijuro Hiko lives by a waterfall lol sits under it bareback and probably thinks :/.

[ok facebook moment, swear Gabriella type "bomborahhhtid" - she win with that!, serious WIN! O_O ...long time i eh even hear Jovin say rawtid!]

Anyways, 3.51 gigs of focus sounds...ooooh and the rain sounds can be used for sleep, PSP + HEADPHONES + BED + RAIN/THUNDERSTORM SONGS = BESS SLEEP

ok next facebook moment

Shivanan Alexander Ramlakhan
Srsly...some ppl have no determination w/s/e...jeeez. How can u back down after one failed attempt!...click clack. BLAW!

ok his gun sound is different from mine, mine is *click*click*BANG* but youth is saying alot. Shiv's status kinda ties in to this

Rene Wihby ‎"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."

Now, I live by this "I still don't have what it takes, I must train harder!" - Ryu

And in terms of training harder, it applies to physical, emotional, mental states of being. Will power training, self control, physical, focus etc etc *bleh*

But some people are actually lame as Shivanan said, fail once and give up....
ooooh once in Guilty Gear X2 Reload I failed a mission like 181 times [not exaggerated] till I beat it. Well I guess it was the final mission, mission 100 and it was supposed to be difficult. They give you to play with Ky and you fight GOLD Sol. Your character is poisoned [your life decreases with time], you start with half life and Sol is gold version [infinite tension] takes 0.5 normal damage, does x2 damage to you and other shit I can't remember.

Anyways, off to do shit

quote: "God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself."

^ Ha! that quote is almost void to me, I never conform to shit, even if my friends are doing it. Peer pressure is thus fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment