Monday, July 5, 2010

Mah Homie!

Homies over Hoes, Homies over Hoes } that's our tag line. Aly. entertains the crap outta me

aly says:
So so Miki cousin like me right and we meet his friends somewhere so he was like pretend to be my gf so I say ok
So I meet them and thing, but cute guy is one of d friends...
So by d time I drinking I over there flirting with cute guy and Miki cousin who trying to get me long time there like but wtf
And I there like oh shit right I'm his pretend gf, check how I looking like a hoe
And so d fella come up and was like I thought that is ur bf then Miki cousin come and all mad at me

Hayabusa Nigellus ( Live & Let Die ) says:
HAHAHAHAHAHA WTA!!!! *dies* you are great!
swear i can write a book about you
it would sell eh

LOL

aly says:
How I could play him like that and how u could give him a chance and not him
Hoss I swear, d things that is happen to me eh
Bestseller! Lol

<3 her, I needs to get her a new purple band. Mah homeslice! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment