Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Be kind to strangers, because you could be entertaining angels."

^ Swear somebody ask what that mean on Yahoo Answers nah LOL. Went to church today and the priest mentioned that and gave a random story. Saw Kimber in church today. She actually came alone, not with mom or Kimberly. Anyways I'm generally kind to strangers, even vagrants although most of em are just the end result of drugs but such is life, just don't give em money directly. Give em what they need cause if you give em money, it's just back to the drug dealer they go; like mice.

Once I was with mom in Chaguanas back in the day, like 12 years ago, and she made a full grocery for a poor woman and her kids. Carried the woman to the grocery and bought stuff and such.
Oooh and once when I was traveling home from Pres. a vagrant asked me the TIME O.o swear no begging nah, just the time and the funny thing was my watch battery died a few minutes before. Was also odd how he was the only person to call me by what I really am, no other person has done that to this date.

Anyways, it's been a long, very long time since I've seen Mithra G. but today he started random fb chat and he passed by my house about an hour and a half later. Collected his Dead Space and Sprang mah Final Fantasy 13 in the process. he has an exam tomorrow and after that he shall spend around 47 hours playing FF13.

I has much to do and so little time...hmmm shall train tomorrow and go till muscle failure on Tuesday. I has shit to draw too :/

EXIT!

ooh quote: "As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it."

No comments:

Post a Comment