*cough* damn cold. Speaking of coughing I
[wta! bmobile lame, it now gets extra credit; like 10 hours later].
Anyways coughing, reminds me of this one time I had gastroesophageal reflux :/. At first, the doctor though I had Bronchitis and asked me if I smoked >.> yeaahhh. We don't part take in that doctor dood, I kinda need my lungs at full capacity, I still has uses for em besides respiration. So doctor dood sent me to get an X-Ray. This x-ray place in Montrose, kinda close to where Ozzy lives. I saw Randy A.'s sister there that day. My dad talked to her, apparently she went to get an Ultrasound done.
So I got x-ray done and doctor concluded I had gastroesophageal reflux and put me on some meds for it.
Before I went to the doctor though, I could have probably died 10 times in a week. Breathing was muy dificil, I remember it was the week with my birthday [I had just gotten Prince of Persia Warrior Within, so that would make it 2005] and I almost suffocated from smoke while blowing out candles on the cake [funny, imagine dying on your birthday heh too cool!].
These human bodies are so weak physically eh, their physical potential is limited but I guess the true extent of human potential goes deeper than the physical boundaries.
Doctors are cool! I'll give em that
Oddly long quote:
"A silly idea is current that good people do not know what temptation means. This is an obvious lie. Only those who try to resist temptation know how strong it is.... A man who gives in to temptation after five minutes simply does not know what it would have been like an hour later. That is why bad people, in one sense, know very little about badness. They have lived a sheltered life by always giving in."
No comments:
Post a Comment