Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swear Nah!

Swear Alyssa wants me to read Dead Until Dark nah. Gahh reading, something I RARELY do, but I have my moments and exceptions. Thus I'll read this True Blood thing of which these youths speak.

If you've ever played vid games [well alot of em] you'll encounter some [mainly Japanese] with terms such as Over Drive, Over Limit, Over Kill, Limit Break etc. And yesterday I clearly sent my body to Over Limit. You know when you did an Over Limit when you wake up the next day and it PAINS to move anything from the lowest point in your rib cage upwards. It hurts to even swing my hands while walking - and that my son is an achievement! I hurts all now :/ ...after I heal Imma do it again! This shall be added to my usual training scheme kek kek kek :D

Randomness: Death Smiles XD

On another note BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is gonna be released next 2 weeks! One of the few fighting games that has a decent story. Hmmm lemme go all BlazBlue:

Rachel Alucard: "...Her eyes remind me of my sins... of a far distant past. The boy whose blood I drank...the only one... The day I sunk my fangs into an innocent, helpless human. The day I had no choice but to act as the vampire I am. My first and last... sweet, sweet sin...And so, once again... my aimless, endless story begins anew."

^ that's Rachel's arcade ending from BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. [that's my kinda vampire story actually, unlike all this twilight crap which is basically romance *BLEH*]

So in the world of BlazBlue [it's been a while since I played it so can't remember too well], the world experiences a Time-Loop! So basically everything repeats itself between year xx and year yy. And we have this Kid named Ragna [he later gets the title Ragna:The Blood Edge aka Grim Reaper].

So Ragna has one hell of a troubled past. Apparently, his brother Jin (or maybe that Terumi guy) cut off his arm, kidnapped his sister Saya and burned down his village when he was a kid, leaving him for dead. For some reason, Rachel decided to resurrect him as a (half-)vampire, causing one of his eyes to turn red.

^ Hence Ragna has one green eye and the other red. So the SIN Rachel was speaking about is using her noble Alucard bloodline to save [resurrect] a 1 handed, bleeding to death, human boy [Ragna]. And she then says her endless aimless story begins anew, referring to the time loop. Only she and a few other characters retain their memory after the loop...there's also a device which records the events. Main events always happen the same way in the time loop. Ragna's severed arm is replaced by part of the Black Beast and he becomes the Black Beast in the end where he fuses with a Saya clone. <-- when that event happens he destroys the world and the time loop happens [yes we hit repeat button] and back to 1.

However in the main story mode of the game[it's all visual novel like with lots of dialogue] there happens to be a change, in which Noel Vermillion [funny her birth date is 25th Dec. hence Noel] saves Ragna from falling into the Cauldron and fusing with the Saya clone.....this is where we have our Continuum Shift! and the main antagonist Terumi reveals himself and the story continues in tha game that comes out next two weeks.

^ that is gonna be almost complete Greek for anyone who doesn't know about BlazBlue cause the story obviously has wayyy more characters and events which I failed to mentioned above. Like the most powerful being is a Cat! LOL and he trained Ragna and such.

The soundtrack for the game is AWESOME though, my kind of metal rock! Instrumental. The game is made by Arc System Works the Guilty Gear people and Guilty Gear is notable for it's hard rock/ heavy metal influences and soundtrack.

oooh links to two of my fave. themes

Imperial Code and White Requiem

The moods of the songs change alot. So you kinda have to listen to the whole thing. White Requiem plays for Ragna VS Rachel. Quite the fitting name as Rachels theme [Queen of Rose] goes with her stage which is littered with red roses. But when it's Ragna vs her, the roses go all white....hence White Requiem...white roses and a Requiem [Catholic Mass for the Dead, as well as a prayer].

Ok I type wayy too much

Quote: "Plato may have believed that Forms were incorporeal and atemporal, but here you are before me: the Form of a fool!"

No comments:

Post a Comment