Ok so I finally learned how to make Trini Peanut Punch, it involves a blender, milk, water, peanut butter, nutmeg, ice, condensed milk and you can even throw in a 'fig' in the mix O.o. Mwahahahahaha Peanut Punch ftw! Oh how I feel like doing a Biuret Test right now, oh the lovely purple colour.
Anyways CAPCOM = WIN! nuff said! Marvel vs Capcom 3 and today at Comicon they announced Street Fighter X Tekken.
CAPCOM - "winners don't use drugs"
CAPCOM- "winners are very friendly and will potentially work together with anyone saying something positive"
CAPCOM = WINNERS imo
They've collaborated with Namco, Snk, Marvel, Tatsunoko etc etc to create some of the most iconic fighting games in history. And well I like fighting, it's the thought process during a fight really. It's all about being in your opponents mind. That's why I've become fond of 'reading' people, while performing actions you always gotta think about the future move of not only your self, but the other person involved. Basic warfare really. Except, unlike war which is more like a real time strategy game, say like War Craft 3 or Company of Heroes; in a fight your thinking is exponentially accelerated.
Real Time Strategy = you can think slowly and clearly
Fighting = fast paced thinking with little room for error or bad judgment
Both = learn from the mistakes of others, try to make few mistakes yourself [much like life]
Anyways Marvel vs Capcom 3... Capcom isn't selfish, when they collab. with someone, they usually put that persons style before their own... hence Marvel being a comic book company they turned the art style of the game to comic book! like when someone does a hyper combo, it looks like a comic book page is being ripped and they have comic effects for hits etc.
Look Capcom attempting Comic book art! XD
http://www.creativeuncut.com/art_marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds_a.html
^ the game is only around 50% complete and those are the only characters they've revealed thus far.
This is what we talk bout!
And as for Street Fighter X Tekken.....Capcom and Namco are making two games.
Capcom is gonna develop Street Fighter X Tekken using the Street Fighter 4 engine. I've seen gameplay footage and
[swear Jovin now message meh about that on msn and Anil simultaneously message meh on fb bout flash players lol]
....ok yeah, so I've seen footage of Capcoms version of the game using the SF4 engine and posted it on Ati's wall. I must say Capcom did really well to bring the Tekken characters into their engine.
Now Namco on the other hand, is gonna develop Tekken X Street Fighter using their Tekken 6 engine and I really wanna see how the Street Fighter characters look under their development.
Quote: "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change."
^ thus the majority of humanity has survived for this long.
No comments:
Post a Comment