Anil even makes a joke of it, he's like; Tiny, serious face... or Jovin, serious face! I guess we're never really serious, happeh people, all smiles, and we laugh at the most random things. If we do get serious though, it's just a silent and cold look....and in mental communication we're telling our opposition "I WILL! grab your pretteh lickle head, RAM IT! into a jagged, concrete plastered wall and SLIDE IT! across till friction starts burning off your flesh....*WIDE SMILE* XD"
Dood I so love fighting [in real and in vid. games]. The Art of Fighting!! *jab*jab*fierce*
Ooooh and over the last two weeks, I've discovered my King of Fighters character. When anyone plays a fighting game for the first time, you play around with everyone until you find someone you has an affinity for. Like in Street Fighter I have Ryu, in Guilty Gear I have Ky, in BlazBlue I have Ragna, In Last Blade I have Moriya, In Tekken 6 I have Lars etc etc.
It's usually someone whose fighting style or looks you like, and after years, I've finally discovered my character in King Of Fighters. Before, I was all for Kim cause he's all TaeKwonDo which is a BESS fighting style, his stance is cool and he looks cool [Jodie agrees with me on that although she doesn't like him]. But Kyo takes WIN!
Funny thing is, before I never used to play with him, I would play with Mai, Iori, Kim, Ralf, Chris, alot of people but Kyo and now he's the main dood! And well I have my other fave. characters as support; cause KOF is a team based game, 3 or 4 people per team, no less than 3. You need 'good' friends to have your back in a fight right?
One of the reasons I like Kyo is cause he has a move that I would do in real. He dashes towards opponent, hits them in their chest or belly with his left elbow; then grabs their neck with his right hand; lifts em off the ground [with his right hand to their neck]; and he's pyrokinetic so he ignites his right hand...and there's an explosion!...in real I'd dash; elbow the person; grab em by their neck and lift em off the ground slightly and slam em against a wall [probably multiple times just to liven it up a little lol]
and the alternative is; if the person is taller than me, so I can't lift em off ground slightly:
I'd dash; do a rising knee; grab their face with palm of right hand; and slam to ground.
I dislike seeing people who curse and get loud when serious [I mean sure curse when angry or whatnot, but when serious it kinda tells me all talk no action], I guess I like the silent powerful type.
The loud, cursing people [when serious] remind me of the Dunning–Kruger effect.
The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which an unskilled person makes poor decisions and reaches erroneous conclusions, but their incompetence denies them the metacognitive ability to realize their mistakes.The unskilled therefore suffer from illusory superiority, rating their own ability as above average, much higher than it actually is, while the highly skilled underrate their abilities, suffering from illusory inferiority. This leads to the perverse situation in which less competent people rate their own ability higher than more competent people. It also explains why actual competence may weaken self-confidence: because competent individuals falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. "Thus, the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."
It's like some vain people have not one reason to be vain, while some non-vain people have much more reason than the vain ones. The only person I know who's cocky/vain and has reason is Dante... and well Dead or Alive Hayabusa says "I have no weakness" swear he vain nah but they has reason to back their lyrics.
[oooh talking to Figgy on fb chat XD ..I've befriended some really cool people in UWI I must say]
Ok *poof* for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment