Sunday, July 11, 2010

TV has become pointless yet again!




GGGAAAAAAHHHHHH WORLD CUP DONE! wah we go do now?! :/ . That was the only thing that gave me reason to watch TV. It's been years since I've followed a tv series or just watched tv in general.

Anyways the Spaniards won tha CUP. Congrats to them! I do rate a Casillias highly! he like the best goal keeper ever! Match was full of fouls and such but I must admit, I was expecting to be bored by Spain's usual tactics but thankfully they played different for the final and I wasn't as bored. Holland played good too, especially Robben [as always] Who needs Batman when you got Robben?!

The 3rd place match between Germany and Uruguay was much more entertaining though with a total of 5 goals. Match was epic down to the end when Forlan's free kick hit the cross bar. It was raining for the entire match too RAIN! bess setting.

So yeah, my tv watching days have ended for a while...next 2 years is Olympics! something to take in. Ooooh and Engineering Maths entertains these days; first order differential equations in Bernoulli form etc are coming along quite nicely *nods*

Anyways...back to work

Quote: "Just because you're in love with someone doesn't mean you have any business being in a relationship with them."

No comments:

Post a Comment