Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reunion

So at like quarter past 8 this morning I saws Jahsoon!, Harry!, Navin R!, Kelshall, and Nicklouse! Apparently Jason and Navin were by Jason's house till 2 this morning studying. Aahhhh yes, the last-minute-ness, typical of pres doods heh XD. I went to bed like 11:30 last night creating combos lol. I explained some math shit to Navin before exam though.

While I was walking back towards the food court from tcb2, Jason and Vishal![Coke Man yo!] exited jfk after exam. So we decided to go Trincity to eat...me, Harry, Navin, Kimberly[Navin's friend from Mech.] and Jason [driving his dad's Subaru, he should have worn the Ken Block tee lol].

So we had our usual road trip, oh the shit that unreels itself during these road trips eh. The stories and men files getting buss *sigh*. It's usually too funny, the kind of shit we talk and the Kimberly chick fit in really well. She seems really cool and she's actually cute considering she's from engineering LOL!! I gives her props for getting along good with us and putting up with our level of shit.

Anyways, we all ate Pop Eye's except for Navin and Harry...then Jahsoon randomly bought a lolipop and we headed back. He and Navin went to study, they have exam tomorrow! Harry went on a Black Op! <---- Swear he carry me on a Black Op once nah! LOL good times.

Anyways I needs to bathe

Quote:‎"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but setting our aim too low and achieving our mark."

No comments:

Post a Comment