So I played just for 1 hour to get into it and first impression: EPIC!
I have PSP in front of me right now and I'm gonna quote the game start:
"Welcome to the world of P3P.
>In this game, you can select the gender of the main character. The course of the game will change based on the main character's gender.
> By choosing a male main character, you will be able to play a version very close to the original P3. This is recommended for new players who have yet to experience P3.
> The female main character added to this game is not just for female players...
> She is also for veterans of P3 and P3 FES who want a new perspective
>Now please choose your gender"....
Female Student: So I just put it to my head... And pull the trigger... No chickening out........... No I can't!
^ that's just a random line in the intro.
Ok so you get to this empty Dorm. and a 'creepy' looking and sounding boy talks to you
Unknown Boy: If you want to proceed, then please sign here. It's a contract.
There's no need to be scared.
It only binds you to accepting full responsibility for your actions.
>Something is written in the paper he's holding out to you.
>"I chooseth this fate of mine own free will"
>Below is a blank to sign your name
And well then you get to enter a first and last name for your character
And here's a general idea of what goes on in the game. From Wikipedia! LOL [swear my top notch, highly qualified lecturer quotes from wiki nah]
In Persona 3, the player takes the role of a male high-school student who joins the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES), a group of students investigating theDark Hour, a time period between one day and the next that few people are aware of. During the Dark Hour, the player enters Tartarus, a large tower containing Shadows, creatures that feed on the minds of humans. To fight the Shadows, each member of SEES is able to summon a Persona, a manifestation of a person's inner self. The game's most iconic feature is the method by which the members of SEES release their Personas: by firing a gun-like object called an Evoker at their head.
They say male character cause it's the ps2 version of the game. But in this psp remake there's the female perspective.
I honestly find the music in this game to be WOW! now other words but WOW! so i went on youtube looking for soundtrack and the funny thing is that the female character has a totally different soundtrack and I was mainly finding her themes which I never heard before. After I beat the game with the dude, then I'll go all feminine.
This is the doods school theme
And doods battle theme
This game is some unique shit, especially the story :/ I shall be entertained for some time. I wonder how long it takes to beat. I'd say around 50 hours for one character from my experience. So I guess I'll start playing after next week Thursday.
Quote: "I chooseth this fate of mine own free will"
No comments:
Post a Comment