Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random people!

For some reason, anytime me and Harry mention someone's name, they seem to pop up. And last night I saw this pic of a random chick on fb and she just happened to pop up today while me and Harry were in Price Plaza, hmmmm lol.

After UWI me and Harry decided to go see A-Team or Karate Kid. More so Karate Kid, however A-Team was at a better time and we also wanted to see that, thus we did. Was pretty ok and had a lot of funny moments and one of the characters was crazy as hell [thus entertainment].

We ate price plaza KFC before the movie. While eating we were talking bout cars and Harry got a call from his ex. She was gonna come price plaza to eat too thus we waited. Back to the cars, he remembered Miki's car for having the white, odd coloured door lol then he was like Miki's cousin just like him. Apparently he knew who Shawn was, as Shawn was 'tryin a thing' on Harry's Ex's Sister around last month? and well he knew what Shawn's car looked like. He was like; that civic have a different colour assigned to each door :/ lol.

Miki's supposed to be getting a new civic over the summer [we'll see how that turns out]. Civic's are cool though but I'm a kinda Toyota dood! Hilux, Vigo, Supra, Celica etc. } well I kinda need a van for when I start working too. Civil engineering has a lot of practical shit, one of the reasons why I like it actually. I go out in the field and do stuff, not being a lazy piece of shit crapped up behind a computer in an AC office. [one of our coolest lecturers, an English dood, has seen people fall from 3 stories, a few feet away from him and stuff...*ahhhhhhhhh*splat*]

Anyways, Miki's sister passed for SAGHS [congrats to her]. The majority of SAGHS girls that I know are cool and pretty and pretty smart :/. Miki'll probably have to drop her to school every morning heh XD.

My immune system has been breached *bleh* so I shall exit with an *Achooo!*

No comments:

Post a Comment