Took this today [01 May, 2011], to see the current state of my back. Looks pretty normal? *shrug* I like the fact that I have triceps though. Ever since I was small and playing Street Fighter I thought the "Upside down V" for triceps looked cool.
So what can I talk bout hmmmm.....goes to youtube
Ok so things I like/do:
1. Football - Arsenal beat Man U this morning!! watched that match! been supporting Arsenal for 8 years now? Arguably you need a strong heart to support em lol. I be having that *nods*
And Pres was 5 years of football, the first 2 years was "skooch" mainly. Still plays football, it's fun and healthy...on the 28th of this month there's gonna be a football competition, cooking and cards in Pres...we shall be there *nods*
2. Drawing
This is the last thing I drew. I really can't draw that good, but it kills time when bored and I am an only child [accustomed to being alone much?]. Last 2 drawings were PEN... nice to draw when making a mistake can mean scrapping the whole thing lol. Pen and Paper, No Eraser! Learned from no one really. Never did art in school.3. Skateboarding! - Tony Hawk and Rodney Mullen! that is all! Rodney will always be my fave. He made me like flatland more than vert. [Tony is vert guy though] Ollie, kickflips, heelflips, nose manuals etc etc. good times
4. Hip Hop Culture - from tagging [graffiti] to straight up rhymes, most things hip hop now are a joke Lil Wayne, based god etc *psychotic laughter, vomit* followed by a big bloody FAIL STAMP.
5. Cooking - I like being in the kitchen these days, learning stuff! shall be useful for later in life. It kinda sad when you go through life on buying food LOL.
6. Fighting - As a sport. The art of fighting, martial arts. I like all sports really, anything that's active is healthy. Then I question people who sit behind books and computers and just look at stuff whole day....like, can you do anything else?, cause that really isn't healthy, even if you call it work.
7. Video Games - I've never had many toys other than when I was like 2 and 3 and had a room full of toys. But since I had any sort of understanding, I'd tell my dad to get me vid. games. Started with those old hand held games LOL. But currently if I had to specify a genre, it would be Fighting taking top spot, although I play everything else.
I like the competition and thinking associated with fighting. And the tournament atmosphere and hype makes me smile.
Recently Peter "Combofiend" Rosas has become one of my fave. players. Since I saw his BIONIC ARM comeback against Marn in Marvel vs Capcom 3....and winning the Final Round tournament against Justin Wong [another renown player].
"Sometimes, it's more fun winning the prizes than the money" XD
Ok so I'll stop at 7...lucky 7! mah birth number oh and today my father told me my blood type was O+ . LOL I'm the universal donor yo, can give anyone blood but can only get blood from O lol quite fitting for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment