Oooh today is the last day of the semester for UWI! Yesterday was last day me. So lemme see, we went gate boys, ate BBQ, drank like 7 beers then headed to school under a tree by Canada Hall and drank puncheon mixed with shandy and something else :S. Drank a full large cup of that :/ oh and before that, we shot puncheon :/.
With all that I still decided to go play a few fights upstairs SAC cause was the last time I was gonna see that crowd for a long while. The youths who were there really couldn't play that good so I just played for fun. It's funny how I adjust my behaviour depending on the situation.....sureee I could just go in and crush everyone there at the time..... but I'm really not like that. I just chose random teams and played for fun....even purposely losing to make the youths feel good.
I'm prolly the only person I know like that, like say I analyze the situation and I realize I'm better than the person but they're cool, not cocky and enthusiastic about what they're doing and just having plain old fun. I'll entertain em and lower my level so they can enjoy too and even purposely lose in such a way that it won't look like I'm giving em the win. Make em think they earned it. Imagine I do this to keep random people I dun even know happy... something's wrong with me *shrug*
It reminds me of something, where two friends were playing a card game for water as they were trapped underground. The guy who lost could have WON but chose to lose cause he realized his friend needed the water more than himself. Good stuffs by my retarded standards.
Oooooh dad's on the phone with my aunt. Her son is a police officer and she's giving a story bout how PM Kamla had to be carried down some stairs by some officers cause she was drunk lol. Yeah apparently she drinks and smokes a lot. PM for the people there yo! I think her son was born with FAS [Fetal Alcohol Syndrome] and he has some defects :/
But hey, such is life and people *shrug* ^_^
One thing I'll rate up my father for is quitting smoking on my mother's birthday/ their anniversary, but that's way over 20 years now.
Noblesse Oblige - Something we live by.
*off to train little cousin*
No comments:
Post a Comment