1. Alyssa prolly the most damn common name in the world...but if I ever think about it, it would only mean 1 person to moi. The mostest awesomest, randomest woman in tha world [well that I know, thus far lol] Hearts her till death [well my DEAtH]. And no she isn't my gf...see I just proved the world wrong... that it's very possible to love someone who isn't your significant other. 2. I'm excited for this Saturday! Gonna be sweet! Shall reunite with all mah friendses in Pres! And before Jason was like he dunno if he comin cause next day is his birthday...but last night he messaged me and he's on football side, card side and cooking side! LOL WINN! Everyone's gonna be up in that ish! Shall be fun and Champions League Finals is on that day
3. I've come to the realization that all my mentors in life live by themselves. My future lookin bleak lollll but that's all cool *nods* All of em are extremely powerful and live by some good values/ principles.
4.Facebook post about a minute ago Atri Seepersad > Vishal Siewnarine
No comments:
Post a Comment