Random Fact: Every girl I've ever had some sort of emotional liking for was either in "love" with her friend's bf or her ex bf. Heh, such is life, can just hope/pray things work out for em ^_^. Peeps deserve to be happy *nods*.
Oooooh and I found these quotes tonight......I have an actual, physical book/diary of quotes...stuff that influence how I live, that I deem worthy to live by
“An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.”
“Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties”
“Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking”
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.”
got carried away on facebook with Vinda's status... there's an argument about people being able to change lol. That's why I have "Such Is Life" the most accepting thing ever! if things can't be changed you gotta accept it right? Peoples Habits, Addictions, Modes of Conduct etc ~_~
I guess that's why I like Fighting as much as I do, cause if you're a habitual person that just keeps repeating the same actions you're ultimately doomed in the Fighting world. Everyone I've ever fought, I've learned something from em and most of em are prone to positive change/growth. If only the world was like that..
I should sleep yes....oh tomorrow's Mother's Day *puts up a pic. of mother*
No comments:
Post a Comment