This shit is stinging as I type this and as I message the one person I talk to online. That was directly after daily training. Was a bess setting too; sunset and I'm there in mah yard punching away at tree bark LOOLLL. Mad people in the world yes lol. I need to wrap tape over my hands now yes.....psht nahhhh shall heal soon and be back norms. That's what usually happens anyway.
But the lil punching session was really cool and fun. I might get a punching bag, so I can move around and such.
*yawn* I should sleep early tonight, I wanna wake up early and run and do some push ups and such. Oh and I wanna draw a Husky too!
Quote: “We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”
"To be trusted is a much greater compliment than being loved"
No comments:
Post a Comment