Friday, May 6, 2011

LIFE!!....

So talking bout LIFE....Such is Life.....these are my 2 fave songs about Life. Lyrically <3 gotta listen to them fully too




and



The last song is definitely a fave. real lyrics!!!

And it's what hip hop/ rap is supposed to be about, life.... these days you'll just hear MONEY, SEX, DRUGS, WOMEN, CARS?

Ha Ha! but that's the state of the world now I guess. The things that make people Happy much nowadays? heh

Quote: "The moon peers down on a diseased world... There is no cure for the disease... An entire race vaults mindlessly into destruction... Not even a man of colossal power would be able to prevent the inevitable."

Humanity/people will never change.... It's really hard to say "NO" or refrain from addictions [money, power, war, anything] I guess. Gotta accept it *shrug* The few people who can though, gets my respect to high degrees.

Hmmm I'd post a Nas and Jr. Gong too but nahhhh 2 is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment