Gonna make it short and random
Playing Life Without Cheats! - That holds too much meaning to me! Thus blog title!
Ties to this quote "Come On! Stand Up! Face It Straight!" - thaz rel motivation for me there LOL.
Ooooh Marie has MADDDD Drawing Skillets O_O I was shocked... chick gets awesomer daily ^_^ *nods*
Jovin is comin back Trini on the 14th I think! Dood always passes by me first week he comes back. Mah Architect!
Albert Einstein was one VERY GREAT MAN! as a scientist and in his philosophies! Awesome quotes he has!
I'm still sore since last I exercised :/ Good ting! means things are being done!
Oh and these are 4 of my fave poetic-like things
1) My body is made of swords.
Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
Without once retreating,
Nor once being understood.
Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
2) I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death,
nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.
3) Her name is my Ambition
Her smile is my zeal
Her heart, my justice
Her tears, my revenge.
Her blood - Endgame.
4) Nameless Ambition
My Zeal is vain
Criminal, I be.
Hollow vengence...
Snake eyes - One pair, Under par...
...I lose - never to lose again.
I swear it...
They actually go in pairs!
No comments:
Post a Comment