Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Emotions


^ Pic cause I was watchin a vid of Dead or Alive Dimensions for 3DS and Ryu [Hayabusa] bitch slapped Kasumi. LOL! He was like; you're a shinobi, act like it!. Think with your brain... she was being all emotional over her brother and well Ryu promised her bro that he'd look after her and protect her.

Right, so last week Thursday Jovin came by me and spent the day/night and while we were eating lunch/breakfast on Friday morning we were talking bout girls and such. And he was telling me bout one of his chick friends and her bf/ex bf I dunno what now.....but they were together for 4 years right and in between that time there were many breakups/fights etc....and they seemed to get progressively worse... like the dood goin around with other women etc and this last time she came to talk to Jovin bout it.

So Jovin asked her this "If he wanted you back, would you go?" [reasons I love this guy] and she replied with "I dunno" [Had to see Jovin's facial expression and body motion...it's like what he was thinking when she said that] likeeeee SERIOUSLYYYYY!!!!!!????? [reasons I like this guy again] and then she was like "but what if he change' .....yeah I done typing this with that.

Emotions entertain! You witness some soap opera crap sometimes...like I seriously dun need to watch tv cause these peeps like they watchin too much and role playing for me.

On to ME now ~ I have Emotions ~ duhhhh. But I have a brain also ~ duhhh again. I use the brain to think logically and calmly ~ thaz NINJA LORE right there.

Oh another thing we were talking about and Jovin described as the worst, is liking someone soooo freaking much and being stuck in the "friend zone" and he used Omer as an example. ~ That would suck majorly indeed and who knows maybe I can relate *shrug*.

But lets say that's happening to me at any time....this is all ME no one else....so I like this person sooo much, this person is my friend, we're cool with one another, we talk alot but then I stray on to think...I know people have their preferences/types etc etc what they're attracted to right, if they like someone else....some cute guy etc.. if they're still in love with ex etc... then I totally rule out myself depending on the answers to these questions *shrug*

^ My retarded notion of selflessness....cause it's my emotions/feelings, therefore it should be my problem not the person's. And I would hope everything works out for em [whether it be they get back with their ex or get together with pretty boy they like] cause again, peoples deserves to be happy *nods*

And with that I just act norms....cause nothing has changed, person is still mah friend for life... all smiles etc ....Although I potentially crucify myself sometimes.

But Such is Life sometimes XD

When feelings are MUTUAL then things should work out fine *nods*

Quote: Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.

ooooh bess Rain tonight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment