Wednesday, May 4, 2011

*Sips Rice Wine*

I really dunno what it is, prolly time....but this wine is just tasting better as days go by. I want sake though.

Ok so I saw a vid with a talking pure white cat last night and it reminded me of this



The Lone Wolf walking through snow is kinda representative of me. I really like lone wolf characters and what better than an actual lone wolf. Being accustomed to being alone, makes you strong much?

NB: Being alone and being "lonely" are two totally different things. And I loathe at how some people use the term "lonely" hahahahaha swear they don't know the meaning of the word. The minute I delete the existence of all your friends and family and such.... then I'll allow you so utter loneliness.

But although being alone makes you strong to some extent, other people can give you a little push too...well it depends on the person. Like I'll protect people, fight for em etc. of my own free will, depending on my lvl of caring/love/responsibility for someone.

And I make it a point not to lie too, so if I say I'll do something I'll do it.

On the other side of things, the Evolution Championship Series 2011 is coming up. I never watched it before, but I'll follow it this year. I checked the tournament tables and for 2010 I saw the chick that won the World Finals for Street Fighter 4 was a French chick named Marie-Laure Kayane Norindr. I checked some of her fights and she has skillets and was even cooler that her name was Marie cause it reminded me of Aly Marie.

Speaking of the name Marie, this is where I took it from



Castlevania Lords of Shadow, was the main character's wife. Honestly that game was ART, best thing I played last year and Marie is beautiful, much like A. Marie.

So for Evolution this year, the people I'm gonna support/follow are Peter "Combofiend" Rosas, Marie-Laure "Kayane" Norindr, Justin "JWong" Wong, Daigo "The Beast" Umehara. Daigo is definitely a fave!

Oh and final random thing, I listen to Rain sounds when going to sleep and recently I downloaded one in particular where I'm sure it's more than nature songs. I swear if I concentrate at certain parts I hear a flute or harp or siren playing a song like WTF!!! O_o it's nice though.

It caused me to remember something from a Vampire movie. Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. There was this scene where D was wounded and Leila buried him. They were under a tree and heavy rain was falling. And D woke up and Leila was like, "it's ok I'm leaving after the rain." Then she went on about how the rain made her sentimental and she wanted to stop being a bounty hunter and live a normal life, get married, have children and die and get flowers on her grave etc... normal life. So D was like "I'll bring you flowers," then she was like "that's just a dream, I'll never have a normal life" So D then went on to tell her that she's human and after this ordeal she can change and settle down etc and that he can't have a normal life cause he's a Half Breed, neither vampires, nor humans like him/accept him. So before the rain stopped, they promised that whoever died first, the other would bring flowers to their grave.

At the very end of the movie now, before the credits, you see D under a tree in a meadow. Then this little girl comes running along shouting "Mister, Mister" blah blah blah. He [D] proceeded to walk off but the girl took a good look at him and said "It is you, Grandma Leila used to tell me stories about you" yadda yadda yadda and it ended with D saying that he was just keeping a Promise to a friend. Note: this man doesn't age LOL

Was nice *nods* and I find myself liking a crapload of halfbreed, singular, powerful characters...heh, how ironic.


I've never broken a promise that I can remember though so *(Y)*

Quote: "Learn the past, watch the present, and create the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment