Saturday, May 28, 2011

Unite!

Ok just finished watching Kitty hugging vid!

So today was Unite...Pres old boys thingie. Cooking, Football and Cards competitions. Saw lots of peeps that I didn't see in a whileee! was nice to see em again, especially Randy. Picked up Miki like half 2 and dropped him back home like 11 lol. But anyways I saw Leon, Randy, Anslem, Amitave, Omer, Adan, Vishal etc etc. Leon gave me a rate up while Kevin was there.....he was like "this [referring to me] is one man I don't want to get in a fight/ or have a falling out with... man huge" heh heh heh XD. I shall take that compliment LOL

We watched Champions League Finals, Man U vs Barca...had a good crowd and there was all the trash talking and jumping up etc....fun times, Jovin talking his usual random shit. Barca won 3-1 hehehehe XD. Oh it was Darren's Birthday too and they went and ordered a Barca cake for him....he didn't know; was good XD.

Gahhh can't type out everything but curry chicken, chicken roti, drinks, all 4s, football, everything was good and it was nice seein peeps again.

Oh Aly Marie's cousin was there too *nods*

Jahsoon's birthday is today! mah youth!

DUCK SAUCE was the name of Mukta and em's team.... had to mention lol

Vid of last years Unite



Quote: "When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people."

^ holds true for me.... I don't lie to myself so it's hard for me to tell others lies *shrug*.

No comments:

Post a Comment