Saturday, April 30, 2011

WOW! Time Flies

It's 11 p.m.?! Swear I just spent over an hour in mah front gallery looking at the night sky :/.

Oooooh took these some days ago: views from front gallery







I do so ever love trees and grass and green living stuff. My 2 fave. colors would be green and purple. And it's fitting that my horoscope element is EARTH! less than 3 nature

Anyways, I wanted to think, like that's something new psht [one day I should just not think and randomly do selfish shit....nahhhh, madness!]. So I took up my katana, got a cup of rice wine and took in some breeze and the night sky. Just random thoughts bout life, peeps etc. while I watched the reflections of light and my own reflection on the blade. Then my father came out and we talked bout work etc. in the Civil Engineering field as far as government job is concerned once Minister of Works and Transport remains Minister, I'm good... and as for private jobs, he says he has contacts in Coosal's. Then my mom came out for a 5 mins.

But the lil Seijuro Hiko moment I had was refreshing. Live in tha mountains by yourself, drink sake, look at the moon, live with the animals, philosophize bout life.

Seijuro Hiko Personality:

Hiko is shown to be very sarcastic, egotistical and a punishing taskmaster, often referring to Kenshin as "My idiot apprentice," and bringing up embarrassing incidents from Kenshin's past to provoke him into training harder. Despite this rough exterior, he has a deep sense of responsibility to Kenshin and those he protects, in the rare cases when he does get involved in a situation (usually at his own will). He has also been shown to be highly respectful and polite towards those he considers to be a true warrior, while at the same time condescending on those he considers to be weak. He loves sake, himself, and teasing Kenshin, although this is a testament to his excellent skill and powerful body. He dislikes socialization, and in order to avoid having to work with people, he makes his living as a potter.

Almost none of my Mentors in Life are real people [I have a personal reason for that].

Oh a cool Ryu moment was from Street Fighter 4: The Ties That Bind ~ he was walking through the desert by himself [he's a vagabond], in Street Fighter 2 he lived in a shack in the Himalayas.

But anyways, he was walking through the desert by himself [norm] and when he finally reached an Oasis he dropped down and a wolf came looking at him; then Ryu passed out. When he woke the wolf was dead, lying next to him. He patted the wolf and then said "I'm sorry, friend. If I had died before you, perhaps my body could have sustained you a bit longer"

^ I like stuff like that in people, cause I try not to be selfish [with things, emotions etc] But that's just me and my retarded self *shrug*

Quote: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment