Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1st [Anil's Birthday]

So today is Anil B's birthday. Planned course of action was a beach lime.

We headed up with 6 vehicles in total. I went with Stefan in the Tucson and the road trip reminded me of how much I love that guy LOL too awesome yes! Road trip was me, Deneuve, Rajiv R., Anil and Stefan. Good times I must say... Oh the randomness and "pit stops."

Oh and I was respected and praised as for Lent I decided to give up all beverages [alco included] except water! And this was a birthday lime so was level drinks and such...sooo I quote Ryu Hayabusa "Heh, NONE can stand against my resolve!" 24 days fueled by water thus far! XD I like testing my will power and such now and again to note to myself that I'm still in control of this vessel and my life and no friend/material thing/drug controls what I do.

Anyways we went to Maracas... first task was to eat a Bake and Shark! After that we played cricket on the sand, then football, then some more football, sat and talked shit and then they went into the water. The girls played in the the sports too...something I like to see....they played just for fun.

Ooooh I only walked with 1 tee so while playing football I took it off as not to sweat it up... and Sarah was like "Tiny! when all ah that "makes motion over body" happen?!? I remember you to be skinny" Mwahahahahaha so apparently my ninja training is paying off! I need like 24 lbs again to meet my ideal ninja weight though.

So beach day was filled with activities and we returned to uwi at around 6:15 pm. I decided to go check by SAC to see if there was a Marvel scene and there was 1 guy playing. So I payed for 1 game [you play till you lose...arcade style] and well I beat him 3 times and left the game...didn't want to waste time. Meanwhile Shaun and em bought a cake for Anil and got candles and shit. But the candles were being a pain to light... 20 somtin candles at that! So Deneuve was like pretend they lighting and blow em out LOL! which Anil did! LOL they cut up the cake and we ate the entire thing.

Went to kfc with my parents after leaving UWI at like 7:15 and now I got an hour left in the day to do something else....off to find something constructive to do!

Quote: “It is better to travel alone than with a bad companion”

No comments:

Post a Comment