Saturday, April 30, 2011

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah that title is reminiscent of hyper woman today LOL. Either laughter of great happiness or nahhh I'll leave her at happiness XD. But I don't know, because I'm always smiling or laughing even when hurts to the core, but that's just me ^_^.

But Nijah! I spent a whole evening kicking and playing with a ball with Justin and his bro. So I recorded a vid outta randomness




Chap Chap Chap Chap - me LOL. The dood tries to imitate most things people show him.

Me to him : "I have found myself a pupil, consider yourself... fortunate."

I'll try to teach him all the good things I know... but that doesn't stop him from learning from other people, once the majority isn't bad. Oh and he has the awesomest hair ever and looks like he'll turn out pretteh! shall pull all tha girlies, one clear cut advantage he'll have over me, heh XD.

But time will tell, he's like 1 and a half years old LOL he has a lot of time and experience to gain.

All of his uncles on his moms [my aunt] side are alcoholics too, laaaard! It pisses me off sometimes when I drink alco and my mom then goes on about 'em. Swear that woman fears for me turning out like em [her brothers]. LOLLLL! MADNESS! My level shall never drop to that. And the two times I ever got drunk I willfully did so...cause it was gradz yo! and the countless other times of drinking were purely social [far from drunkness] I do keep that clear mind/fighter/ninja mentality to heart.

I swear some of my pres friends could have children or stds from their drunk stories.... some even sober! the heights of pres guys yes! LOL they do entertain!

Ok too much straying, but Nijah uttering youth shall be treated like mah son/pupil! Has much to teach him! bout life! about women, he shall learn that himself cause I've been perpetually single [but Such is Life LOL]. And shall keep him away from addicting stuffles, unhealthy yo!

But that's just me, there's also the world of "friends" and people out there... so effectually it shall be down to HIS CHOICES! "It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." And some peeps got a crap ton of options, lucky individuals I call em.

My cousins and aunt [godmother] are supposed to be comin to Trini. this summer. Her daughter [younger than me] is getting married, swear youths doh stick! and they already have plans to braid Justin's hair! Lil Riley! lol!

Blehhh it's late-ish and I needs to get back to doing work.

Oh just remembered this Romano's church is having it's harvest thing tomorrow and he's having a ps3 game booth. And he went out and bought Super Street Fighter 4 and Mortal Kombat [2011] today! I really hope he doesn't let the little kiddies play MK, much less see Fatalities :/ LOL!

Leave with some quotes

Quote from a ninja story: "When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."

Arguably I know pain and love how I've grown

"Whatever happens, stay who you are. Not just a a soldier, but a good man"

No comments:

Post a Comment