Ok so it is known that I have like less than 10 dreams for the year on norm and when I do dream I don't get anything over the top weird or random :(. Like this morning I dreamt that I missed someone alot. Who dreams of missing someone? But I do miss Marie and her hyper self. I hope she's having fun with moms. I shall pray that they are safe and enjoying it.....yes people I pray everyday, no mind how retarded or illogical it sounds. It works for me to say the least, and mah friends who practice it...Happeh peeps, no negativity, good life thus far.
Hmmmmm I just finished watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine...Movie was pretty decent *nods* Hugh Jackman, good stuff. Movie seemed pretty far from the actual comic book stuff, but was entertaining nonetheless. It reminded me what a great character Logan is, only man to display a little morality on the team. Was nostalgic to see other mutants too; Cyclops [was my fave. back in the day....now Wolverine takes that spot] optic blast is still some cool shit!, Deadpool was there, Sabertooth, Gambit etc etc. There was this black guy that could teleport, really didn't know who he was though...looked like will.i.am. [Goes to google! it was will.i.am! LOL] That actually made Nightcrawler look insignificant/not special....like dood! there's another guy with your power :/. At least Nightcrawler is blue, cause Mystique is his mom I think. Oh and there was this lil girl that could turn her body to diamond....she jus made Colossus look weak lol. Anyways off of that, thaz primary school days kinda thing.
Random fact: Wolverine could have killed Hulk [chose not to] and that's after Hulk ripped him in half and Nick Fury and em welded him back together LOL.
Point being, I'd recommend the movie; was decent. And it's late now, should go sleep...blehhhhh sleep is for the weak!
Reminiscence of will.i.am and Sabertooth killing him :( lol
Shall end with this:
My body is made of swords.
Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
Without once retreating,
Nor once being understood.
Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment