Friday, March 25, 2011

+ve Growth, Wisdom and Competition

Before all that good shit! Yesterday I randomly saw DeadEyes and we High-Fived XD

Growth and Wisdom come with age....to people that actually learn from their past mistakes and the mistakes of others. To the people that don't learn...with age their bodies mature but their minds remain that of petulant children. Talkin to Alyssa and it's funny that this popped up

Alyssa says:
i just apologize check thing yes
take me years to realise he was jus trying to help
flicking growing up shit

Nigellus [ Flattery looks like friendship, just like a wolf looks like a dog ] says:
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling :P

Alyssa says:
lol
i never think bout it till he jus msg me
i just write him off

Life is a learning process for me and I learn something new everyday. Helps with +ve character growth for me. Like I'll learn to make something new, to cook something, some drawing technique, school work is *meh*, some new defense strategy in football since I play as defender etc.

As for Competition.....on evenings, upstairs SAC has this dood that walks with consoles and games. There's Marvel vs Capcom 3, Super Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6, Fifa 2011, Black Ops, Resident Evil 5, Xbox360 Kinect games [Dance Central etc]

The Marvel vs Capcom 3 is where most of the action is at though. It should be noted that I like fighting alot [in real and vid. games]. It's the thinking and skill associated with fighting....

Skills Required: Execution of moves [timing, good reaction time, good linking abilities], Reading people [analyzing their habits, openings, strengths, weaknesses], Prediction ability, ADAPTATION and CHANGE, Fast paced thinking, Learning from mistakes etc.

Competition is one healthy ass thing!!! especially when the people are on your skill level or stronger. Winning really does nothing for me...but to LOSE!!! *nods* Defeat paints an honest smile on my face. I learn so much from defeat it can only be viewed as a good thing. I think more, I change tactical behaviour etc....I grow in a +ve way! -ve growth would just be giving up or running away.

Usually it's older people that beat me initially in stuff....it ties to wisdom and growth with age *nods* they're more experienced than me I'm sure. If I was to go back in time and face off against my former self I'd undoubtedly CRUSH/MASSACRE the youth [former me]. But I wouldn't hold anything against him cause his respectable attitude led to current me which strives to keep on growing/getting stronger.

Challenge motivates me to get better at stuff *nods* Not only challenge motivates me but this post was about competition so I'll leave out the other motivating factors.

Life is an entertaining game, habitual people that never learn bore me, when someone has the ability to change their tactics [for the better] in battle they get my respect and a genuine smile.

Quote [teef it from Kimberly old status]: "A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother and loves more than a lover ♥"

1 comment: