Thursday, October 7, 2010

When this fragile body fails

So I was talking to Aleh and she was like; being mummified after dying would be cool.

Lemme see, when I die, it would be cool if I had a Requiem. A full blown Requiem! *nods* in an architecturally old church with pipe organs and stuffles. Oooh Aleh had piano lessons from someone who plays organs at a church in south, impressive!

So yes after this weak ass body fails a Requiem would be cool....oooh and lavender and white roses!

They should also slap anyone who even gets close to the point of crying! Cry for thyself, not me! I was surely not crying for you no matter who you were >.<' JK crying is fine, all human like an all that *bleh* clearly not my style, but whatever suits em.

Quote: “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”

1 comment:

  1. Lol, this is epic, I probably day dreamed about what my funeral would be like about a hundred times over when I was a kid >< I def want purple and silver, with red and black colour things. I already have like songs and stuff, and I WILL be cremated XD :D

    ReplyDelete