Ok so I have some pretty cool friends [by my standards that is]. And I've actually become good friends with people in uwi, even Pres. fellas. I never knew em in Pres. but now we're cool. Like Navin R. and Harry for example and a crapload of other random people Corey etc etc.
Gahhh I missed the football match today, I wonder how Anil and Vashish an em did, hmmm.
Pres. doods are honestly win! *sigh* miss those days. Most of the pres people I know are pretty cool and only the minority I know have fallen. Say Miki and Amitave and Amrish *shrug*
Like in uwi for example I've become acquainted with random peeps and friends of friends but the only people I won't dare associate with are some of Miki's "friends" cause they simply look like PHAIL! It's funny cause I only know few people who actually associate with em other than Miki [which is a good thing imo].
Point being I has some pretty cool friends and I really wanna see how they turn out in the future *nods* Lol @ Jason's idea to start a business with some of us, Computer Programmers, Engineers, Managers, Accountants, Bio Chemists etc... shit like that honestly makes me think about the future. I has faith in most of em though and the rest dead, rehab or vagrants much? Time will tell.
On another note, Jovin has me listening to Freestyling. So I showed him this:
Best known freestyler in Trinidad yo. He totally destroyed the girl though :/ LOL!
Ok quote time: "People don't kill time, time kills itself... Time is a suicidal thingy that no-one has ever discovered a mechanism to revive." stolen from Artist Chick from SAGHS Kalifa
And
"Be honorable yourself if you wish to associate with honorable people."
No comments:
Post a Comment