Wednesday, October 27, 2010

No Time To Post

So these days it's either work or downloading shit for entertainment during Christmas vacation.
And when I have shit downloading I really don't like to use the internet for any other thing....like posting here for example

[random convo with Aly]

aly says:
HOSSS hear this bess line, i wanna deaad..
dont take advice from ppl
based on their experiences

Hayabusa Nigellus ( Live & Let Die! Fight! ) says:
lollll
i find it funny

aly says:
loll rel stupid ppl
listen to d ppl who have no experience at all, yea that sounds wicked smart

Hayabusa Nigellus ( Live & Let Die! Fight! ) says:
and some people don't even learn from their own experiences
hahahaha

aly says:
you know
bleh
hoss i try to be nice to this bitch and she attacking all my friends now
i locking she off
and i gonna cuss her out, make her cry a lil bit

Love that last line LOL!

Lately I've been feeling to shoot something. Maybe I should go hunting with one of my friends. It's October! hunting season is in! Hunting would be fun though. Down here people mainly hunt for meat, but Game Hunting away is some serious shiznits! They don't even count head shots [the deer or whatever animal's brains could be splattered all over the ground and it would be *bleh*]. They usually aim for Heart, Spine or Lung shots....*impressive* Lung shots won't be a big deal for me though, I'd try Heart or Spine *nods*

This Christmas vacation just may be FUN! already planned out shit with cousins etc.

aly says:
lol lol
hoss painting is stress, i be leaking sweat all day
and i exercise on top of that
i eating smaller portions
d place coming along nice, when i get my new wii games we shall palance
off to eat

Alyssa be the Riley to my Huey! [Homies over Hoes! Siblingly Love ] I want a wii dammit!! Having a fun console would be nice. When friends or family are over, take out that shit and start swinging away like a mad man! while drinking beers or whatev. Oh and shooting games and the gun accessories! Wii = WIN! in FUN FACTOR!

I remember one time we went Movie Towne and Shaun and Jason were all pumped to play a shooting game that costs like 6 tokens to play. Rell gone into shooting position holding gun and thing and they only lasted 30 seconds LOL! :D

Jason got a new wii too....his mom bought back one after she gave the first one to her nephews XD.

On a final note, it actually has a movie called CRACK HEADS! ROFL [I find that very funny, inside joke relating to nicknames from pres.] This vid. came along with it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEvN4VUQLJk

"I don't believe in fate; I believe in choice" - Batman!

and lol @ my father talking to me about eating meat and limiting it....I put on 2 pounds yo! achievement unlocked 1500 points! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment