Was thinking about the word fun :/ ....lemme see.... a list of activities that I find to be fun:
1) FOOTBALL!! (soccer to Americans *bleh* American Football is fail they rarely even kick the ball...I'd like to play it though, would be fun nevertheless)
2) Tennis!
3) Skateboarding
4) Snowboarding! (Skiing aite)
5) Drawing ( actually it isn't fun, but builds patience and character when bored)
6) Multiplayer Video Games! ( not online...people in the same room with yuh and a wii amplifies it or any game that requires bodily motion...sitting down is quite boring)
7) Dancing ( Hip-Hop / Dance culture WIN!..was looking at C Walking again today)
8) Building up shit from parts [like furniture I put together with my cousin LOL good times... from the shit we did]
9) Cooking random shit
10) Hunting
11)And other stuff lol there's plenty, but above are the mains [oh and FIGHTING!! how could I forget that?! *slaps self* :/]
Talking shit with people is just entertaining really.... quite lame in the fun department.
Ha! we're on Storm Watch! ROFL freaking funny! the most I expected after hearing that was a lil rain XD.
Oh Aly. went beach today... Beach Limes are fun and relaxing!
Actually it's fun depending on the people *nods* [need some hyper people!] cause I've gone to the beach some times and it was such Failuration... like some of em go and just drink, smoke and talk [BORING! and LAME... Jeeeezzz Louise] relaxing perhaps *shrug*
Then I have the friends that walk with footballs and windballs etc. In addition to the activities mentioned above they play football, cricket with coconut tree branches, run races in the sand, play with the ball in water etc etc. <--- The WIN crowd XD
In light of dancing, exit with some MJ
Hunting? >:(
ReplyDeleteDrawing isss fun, lol,if you just do craziness instead of actually trying, lols. ^^
aye when ah man hungry an he cah buy food he have to hunt ok hmph! lol jk
ReplyDeletetrue that to the craziness! randomness is fun! XD