Thursday, October 21, 2010

Time Stopped!

Ok firstly I must say that the moon is gonna be awesome tonight.

As for today, while I was with Miki and em, my watch stopped. It was like a scene from a movie that was depicting a bad omen. My watch band broke randomly. One of the links managed to loosen itself and the watch just crashed to the floor shattering the glass on the face. Some of this shattered glass then prevented the hands from moving....Hmmmmm I wonder what was happening elsewhere at 2:19:59 p.m. today :/.



Just cause I find Jaden to be such WIN! Son of Will Smith, win comes naturally XD

3 comments:

  1. Sure you don't got Bieber Fever? :P But whoa for your watch, it sounded expensive -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly I'll say NEVER to Bieber Fever! lol XD. Nah, normal relic watch my aunt bought for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scenes scenes, and oh ho! witht he bieber fever, Regrettably, I think my nephew wants to look like him ... ugh... -_-

    ReplyDelete