Ok firstly I must mention Miki's first words to me today "Hoss Castlevania lookin RELL BADDD!" heh heh heh. He watched the vid. I posted on Jovin's wall yesterday *nods* XD
Anyways, a few days aback they rescued the Chilean miners who were trapped underground for about 69 days. For me, that would be something cool to experience *nods* survival yo! We gain experience and Level Up!
But they were trapped, I'd want to be in the place of my own free will...having no worries. It'd be like living in the wilderness for a few months. No technology etc.
It'd be a good test to see if I was bound to any material or chemical thing.
I refrain from addictive chemicals etc. I don't even drink coffee on the regular and caffeine isn't even that bad. Having your body dependent on any chemical = EPIC FAIL!!
Tv I RARELY watch!; music isn't really a big deal; I only really go hardcore on vid games during vacation time, my 360 has been dormant for over a month and I only play psp the few random times in uwi under the trees; my phone Ha! only this morning I found my phone in my jeans and didn't realize it was missing for the whole weekend...saw missed calls and msgs though [could care less]; my pc is the sigma for all those things mentioned before.
And I like shit like hunting! catch food and cook ftw!
Extremely old Kevjumba that ties to this
Quote: You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need.
What you WANT and NEED can be two very opposite things. People tend to reject the thing they need for what they want, sad.
No comments:
Post a Comment