Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kill Some Time!

Yes, we're murderers cause we kill time [according to lil wayne]. But typing here does waste time while I'm downloading shit.

Lemme see, the day thus far:

Watched Zack & Cody, fell asleep, then ate. Soup for lunch *blehhhh* actually not really bleh, but I get soup almost every Saturday :/. I could do with BBQ *nods* The bar next to me is having a parang band by em tonight. I wonder if they'll be having BBQ on sale too *scratches head* interesting.

So after eating I did some maths, then, I randomly decided to wash my school bag and make chow after. Ahh yes, the joys of chow making; wandering into the wilderness of my yard in search of shadow benny. So yeah; chopped up pommecythere, shadow benny, and pepper....oooh and garlic [I honestly rarely use garlic in chow but I got a random flash of a girl telling me her chow has garlic and mine has none...so Ha! garlic in the mix].

And at the moment I'm downloading the Resident Evil Trilogy *nods* I honestly found all the resident evil live action movies to be crap cause they're not based on the games but I has nothing better to do tonight and I found Milla Jovovich to look extremely appealing in Afterlife Thursday.


This week coming I may go to see Step Up 3D by myself? cause I'm pretty sure none of those other bastards will wanna see that *shrug*

Heh, father just asked me if I was going in the parang tonight....if they're selling food, I'm there for the food! LOL then back home and bask in my Resident Evil.

Miki has my RE5 :/.

Quote: "A person's abilities are tested best when defending rather than attacking."

That quote speaks to me *nods*.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, now I want chow -_- By the way, I reply quickly because I live here---> internet. I'm not stalking you alone, ok? :P lols. sigh I like Trini blogs, they have the most interesting opinions.

    And yeah, I get soup every Saturday too :S Is that a Trini thing? Probably is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I didn't even finish the post and you commented XD ...true that about the soup thing eh it's been happening forever since the days of my grandmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I'm doing that a lot these days, :S writing before people finish. Cool quote. I'll try not to be so stalker-ish next time and wait 'til you're done. :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D nah I give you props for commenting before the end. You has ninja reflexes in my book heh

    ReplyDelete