I've only had two good beach experiences during my time in uwi thus far. The rest were *bleh* like the last one. They just sat in or by van trays and drank...pretty lame. The only redeeming thing about that one [a few weeks aback] was the trip back to uwi with Jason, and Amir forgetting he had Dave's keys...that was interesting to say the least lol.
But today was nice! In uwi there was some rain but honestly I really didn't expect the beach side to have rain...if I had the slightest bit of doubt about my judgment I wouldn't have gone. Beach or River + Rain = Bad Idea
And as expected, the region around the beach was pretty freaking dry [Sun for miles] *nods*
We all ate Bake and Shark as soon as we got there, was good [didn't feel like moving after].
There was no alcohol whatsoever! and it was fun to say the least. Everyone played football...Alyssa, Lera and Slim too. Ahh yes miss Khan is entertaining on a football field. Sand was difficult to run on though, fun nonetheless. Was me, miki, and the 3 girls against Shaun, Babz and Paul. Trust me, the three girls counted as 1 guy lol.
After I just sat with Rostan and took in the breeze, sky and music. Tide was low and water was warm too XD.
Anyways off to do school work *blehhh*
No comments:
Post a Comment