Sunday, October 31, 2010

Randomness

1) I split my toe nail yesterday! Oh the glorious blood and crack in mah nail!

2) I got the Scott Pilgrim Movie OST today

3) I was reminded how much I like girls that wear glasses, have wavy hair or wear cargo pants now and again [I find cargo pants badass *shrug*]. If you get all those traits in one girl.....such WIN!

4) There's this vid on fb about people killing endangered turtles legally for meat. And people commenting and saying it's inhumane, the people are evil blah blah blah [video was graphic]. This is my response to em "HONESTLY! -_-". Unless you're Vegan you should have no say in the killing of animals for meat >.> and it's done legally in a limited time [hunting season]. The only problem I can see is that they're endangered. So maybe they should stop for a while and let the turtles become un-endangered LOL

5) Football got canceled last week Thursday due to graduation because apparently we were a "Security Risk"... Honestly!? and they said that there should be no activities anywhere on campus even if it's very far away from SPEC ...Honestly!? -_-

6) Hopefully I get to see Saw 3D this week mwahahaha



the top rated comments on this vid are win "I lesbian this" XD

Quote: "If men were angels, no government would be necessary."

3 comments:

  1. 1: OUCH!
    2: scene scene
    3: Woo Hoo!
    4: Yeah, the edge below "endangered" is "threatened" So wait til they're threatened.
    5:HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA Security risk. Don't want you hitting the Chancellor with a football!!
    6: :( I don't like gore. So no actual feeling of mutual joy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5. Security risk them say eh! LOL then them come up with something bout Kamla coming hahaha

    6. awwww *pats*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like if she would come (sceptic look emoticon)But then it would be another photo op. -_- But then let's not get political. That's just matters of opinion and preference ;)

    ReplyDelete