*naf G™....! says:
lol...ceen...dred i swear college life relll flickin bhad!!!!!
i went classes...then frm 2-4 i play a f.ball match...then lime till 6:30...6:30 was a drunk scavenger hunt, lol...then the after prty was in the design studio...then my house mates throw a international students bash till 4;30am
lol lvl rum food & dance yesterday
and the hunt was maddd too
*naf G™....! says:
yo i take a shot and as it goin dwn u feelin it evapouratin off yuh chest...like wda
one of meh bretheren get eff up last nite too, lol the vid on meh wall
we was play dominos rite
but hear the rules
the winner get up 4 some1 else to play...but all the losers take a shot of appleton or vodka
soo once yuh doh win yuh take a shot
lol....a man lose bout 8games
lmao
that was it 4 him....the vid on meh wall, lol
i lose 3 games....didnt go back in after that :/
Good times inna Jamaica *nods* Yuh know how long I eh hear bout thing like scavenger hunts! bess! Should have gone Jamaica with Jovin :/
Well, that sounds awesomely epic -_- Should scramble back to uwi! Shame I done graduate though.. lame. -_- I come from a restrictive household, so never had any experiences like this. Lols, glad you shared your friend's thing there. lols ^^
ReplyDeleteDammit, I was supposed to put "graduated today" and feel all important. I gonna have more random people pix, oh my >< :D
ReplyDeleteIt would be cool to have an experience like that though. Going away to study, being on your own, making new friends, meeting cool people *nods* I should have gone to Jam. and done architecture with him instead of staying home and doing civil at uwi lol.....oooh graduated today! congrats! *confetti* I may see random people I've seen about uwi XD
ReplyDeleteFor real, I heard that they have parties every night, and it's hard to study in Jamaica lol. And thank you! ^^ I'm not feeling all important though, lol, I think when I get a bloody job, maybe then -_-
ReplyDelete