Lately the weather has been GLORIOUS! heavy rains, there was even a lightning storm earlier tonight. And the other day my cousin opened up a long forgotten door of bathing in the rain! ~ He was like; when was the last time yuh do that ish? Good stuffles
Everyday I'm doing some Engineering Maths II questions. Just repeatedly practise that shit till exam next month. Hmmm, I hope Aly passes her exams also [her history and anthro.] Last semester there was one exam I was fearful for...Management was norms, Hydrology ok, Structural Design norms....BUT SOIL MECHANICS II ~ that was stress. Almost positive that I had failed that cause I didn't even attempt half the marks in the paper and he changed the structure of the exam!!! tellin us if we did the last two past papers we would be fine PSHT! SO to pass that it'd mean that I'd have to get everything I attempted correct 100% and apparently that happened...I'm pretty sure he marked easy, I'll give Dr. Gay a thumbs up for that!
If I had failed, it'd be norms also....trust, failure really doesn't affect me. I'd prolly get depressed for a 15 mins MAX then be like; hey I'm still living, life is good, I'll repeat that shit and make sure and pass next time. Like dood you can always do over something if you fail and money really won't be an issue to your parents once you're trying your best. It's not like wasting your parents money for selfishness.
You only truly fail when you GIVE UP!
There was this chick that wanted to jump off Civil Building once cause she failed something... LIKE SERIOUSLY!!!!??????? *does Jovin expression*
I've been feeling depressed for the last two days also, Saturday/Sunday for not one logical reason! Like I honestly have nothing to be depressed about but I'm just feeling to sleep and think bout nothing...like WTH!? Do I share a Life-Link with someone who's depressed and I'm feeling it? O_o
Quote: I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.
I should really learn to lie though or at least tell lies depending on the situation...cause I really don't lie, no matter what. But sometimes there might be cases where a lie would seem the nicer thing to tell someone cause the truth may be too much for em to handle. Like before someone is about to die and such...... hmmmmm I question my morality.
No comments:
Post a Comment