Sunday, June 26, 2011

Da Dum Da Dum [Pink Panther Theme]

I went by my grandmother tonight [on my mom's side, cause both my dad's parents are dead]. They were skyping my aunt/godmother. Her daughter is in Trini. already [the one getting married] and my aunt/godmother was there talking to everyone on laptop. She was talking to my father and I was in the gallery staring outside then I heard "Where yuh son? where Nigel!?" So I proceeded to the laptop to humor her.

So she was like; "yuh remember the business we were talking bout last time"
me: Yeah
her: This is all I wanna ask yuh, yuh get it yet?
me: NOPE!
her: right thaz all, you doh study the rest

LOLLLLL! That's a follow up to the last time she called home by me. She asked me what I "NEEDED" and I was like...honestly, nothing. Then I went on and was like I don't "NEED" anything right now but there are things I "WANT." Then I explained to her the difference; things I "WANT" are for my own selfish desires, luxury...not necessarily things I "NEED." Usually pricey, but she still questioned me... and well we had that brisk skype convo tonight. Most likely she's still gonna buy it for me anyways.

Then everyone was talking bout my cousin...the one I posted bout earlier in the Kidnapped post here ...apparently police came by my grandmother's place last night looking for him, then they proceeded to raid his place and such looking for drugs. Right now he's in jail and he has a trial tomorrow. His mom took his car from by my grandmother's and carried it home by her. Most likely she's sell it and take a loan to pay his bail. This is the 2nd time that he ended up in jail for drugs eh...first time was some years ago and that time everyone including my mom put up money to pay for him [after that first time he was like; never again jail is Hell HAAAAA!].

Anyways I hope his baby and girlfriend survive in the mean time. Such is life *yawn* People both men and women know what they Like/Love yes...I shall not question their meanings of the word.

Quote: A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker

No comments:

Post a Comment