Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kidnapped!

Ok so the other day my dad was on the phone and I was using my acute ninja senses to pay attention to anything but my own business. Psht my business is in order so I can afford to pay no attention to it. So he was talking to my aunt who called. Aunt from my mom's side, cause apparently her nephew/my cousin got kidnapped >.>

He was held at gun point, pulled in car and the peeps called his moms later for money. Not very much I would assume and they got him back later the night. And it's people he knows and it was over DRUGS..stealing and owing of money and such to "friends"/acquaintances rather that held him. They also took his car and money and whatev he had on him.

[His moms is NOT my aunt. We're cousins cause of his dad who's my moms brother. But he's all alcoholic and they divorced like forever now... cause well he's alcoholic!... and she runs a bar LOL how ironic. She got married to another guy after though]

He [my cousin] actually has a baby child now too eh, you'd expect people to change but apparently not. Staying away from something for 1 or 2 months and goin back norms is NOT CHANGE just EXTREMELY SHORT LIVED control. But yuh never know *shrug*

Such is Life...or his life rather. Shouldn't generalize that Such is Life statement.

In other news, the sky is still blue and the moon looks good these nights! And I'm going through story mode in Continuum Shift II these days and SUCH WIN! The dialogue just hits home and some is funny as hell...all the characters have 2 branching story paths and 1 humor path. A freaking humor path...I was impressed! Ragna still has the funniest of all I've seen thus far. And Tao with her randomness/cluelessness and calling Noel "Lacking Lady" ....Litchi "Boobie Lady" etc etc good times.

And Platinum the Trinity [chick with 3 souls in her body] only bashes Ragna HARD! he bought food for em! and he's getting abused while they're eating the food he paid for and it's not like he had any obligation to do so in the first place. Calling him a pedo and such LOL! who knows eh? who knows?

Anyways sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment