But this post isn't bout that, it's about CAPCOM pushing NON MAINSTREAM music and giving some positive youths a chance. As they feature original songs from these youths in their games and even sponsor concerts *nods*
And I really like these people's Biographies...cause they know what a hard life really is, compared to the craploads of spoilt fortunate brats out there who arguably just waste their parents money and effort.
First will be Infinite: http://www.rapdict.org/Infinite
Grew up in Toronto Canada...single mother, two brothers...one died....exposed to negative street envi...drugs, violence, crime etc... Now he's all positive havin grown up in that far from positive environment.
Secondly is Adam Tensta: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Tensta
Grew up in Tensta Sweden...single mother, absent heroin-addicted father...brought up in a neighborhood where violence and crime are norm. He refused to take the path of many of his peers... found sanctuary in music with inspiration coming from NAS [big up!] and Wu Tang [big up again!] Bob Marley etc... excludes alcohol, cigarettes and drugs from his lifestyle and he is a representative for the Save the Children Sweden and an ambassador for Alla Olika Alla Lika, a youth campaign against racism. His mom is white...well mixed...and so is he... rarely will find mixed people racial ~ very good world with mixed people...sadly this world keeps some racial ORDER and peeps cannot date outside their race or whatev/howev they are raised to think.
But yeah, I like how CAPCOM supports people like this! *nods*
Ok end with my current fb convo
Anil Bhagwandeen: i hear yuh cut a man asss lol in mk
Me: LOLLL was mass destruction I shoulda be nicer and let him win at least one fight :(

Anil: i ws tlkin to wolfe jus nw an wen i say "u win any games?"against tiny he stop talkin lol
Point to note I don't like cockiness/vanity in people LOL and it was a challenge so I played a little serious...not like full on serious or full potential. And I'm far from greatness
Quote: I still don't have what it takes. I must train harder!
No comments:
Post a Comment