Then when leaving the place I met the Year I civil dood who played Marvel 3 with me on evenings last semester. Really cool youth, if he ever needs labs and notes and such I'll link him.
I also met some Bdos peeps, Karina, Amrika even Mithra while leaving...like wta! reunion!
But on to topic...this came about cause of Jovin's current fb pic...which is not this pic, but it says the same thing basically

Brought back memories! Form 6 Pres in the back of Bio lab; Mr. Ramlal's Bio Class... class was entertaining as uje [yes Jovin made me out for saying that, so girly LOL] but me and Jovin were in class like; hmmmm, what to do?
We decided to come up with some personal signature things. So he went with G™ [Griffith, Gangsta etc] and I went with Hayabusa™ [Falcon, Ninja, my nature].
So whole bio class we were there coming up with designs for our retardation! He eventually came up with that pic above and I with my Hayabusa™ signature. I dropped the TradeMark (™) after a while though, and just left Hayabusa.
Breakdown: G™ ~ his surname and 2nd middle name start with G [JIGG] Jovin Innocence Gabriel Griffith...hear name, Iz just NN lol.[when I was really small my cousin gave me an unofficial middle name though, started with K :/]. And for Gangsta; he fits the part...this one time we were leaving pres as a group, like 10 of us, and some youths tried [key word] to rob us and when they saw Jovin they were like; nah nah nah let that one go. And last time they went to Tobago they searched him on the way to and from! LOLLLLL too funny. He looks intimidating I guess [Gangsta like *shrug*] and if I were to associate hip hop culture with gangsta ...the youth loves to dance and was learning to breakdance and such. He even came 2nd in a Jerkin competition in Jamaica semester before (Y). A lil kid won, just cause he was a lil kid, but he had some talent too.
Breakdown: Hayabusa ~ .... [that is all!] LOL. He's quiet, most powerful ninja in his universe, will protect innocent peeps and people he loves. Has a respectable sense of Justice, HIGH levels of Will Power etc. Things I try to emulate norms.
End with that ^ Butterfly pic stood out to me... from the pics that tha chick with tha lovely smile took.
Hmmm I should sleep now...tomorrow gotta do some work and batter my body with pain [to become stronger nay?].
I still don't have what it takes, I must train harder [that one quote is such win...stronger Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually etc] although I undoubtedly FAIL sometimes... but I learn from my shit ~ adds to strength *nods* "A defeat learned from is more important than an empty victory." ~ seein that!
No comments:
Post a Comment