Friday, June 3, 2011

Guns! and Such...

Ok so where Aly is staying got broken into. Well not by her thankfully, but rather the people she's renting from...their house. Sucks, but no one was home which is a good thing, cause human life is more valuable than any material shit. It pains but hey can always get it back with hard work...and yet people feel they have the right to take what people earned honestly and worked hard for. But thaz a whole next topic and this incident could have been caused by carelessness.

But 4 guns were stolen among the things. That's the scary part, not ordinary small guns I've been told. But any gun can be deadly depending on who's using it...so size doesn't really matter to me! I could end you with a .45 cal. The only reason some people survive some gun fights is cause of inefficient use of a weapon....just wild spraying, no aim, nada! I listen to some death reports eh and the wastage of ammo is amazing.....crimes driven by emotion [hate/rage] to shoot or stab that much. Dood 3 bullets to the head is all it takes [ just 1, but 2 extra to make sure]. Lung shots could also help to make sure.

Bigger the gun doesn't mean better or stronger....from my knowledge. Automatic guns have hella recoil on em, a magnum revolver [small gun] is more powerful than some shotguns [big guns] lol etc etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG-5i0Z60x4 .......LOL @ that. Desert Eagles are the shit.

^ OK BUT I AM DISGUSTED BY GUNS [for the use of taking human life] sooo BLEHHH although I watch em and different types of ammo ever so often on youtube...I'm subscribed to a gun channel actually :/....but that's just for the sake of knowing things.

Killing is a NO-NO on the whole....but I respect a sword more than a gun. Gun is easy and indirect.....I want you to hold a heavy sword and run it into someones flesh and watch em in the eyes as you put weight/force into your swing to crush their bones and rupture organs as their body slowly become lifeless.....Know the weight of a human life if you're gonna take it assholes.

And with all my rambling above, I'm worried about my Canadian. Hope/pray the rest of her days there are peaceful...I dun wanna be having any reasons to be sad or God forbid "cry" LOL @ the thought of me crying for someone....I wonder if I'm really that emotional? hope it doesn't get tested. Will ruin my show no emotions/ ninja coolness >_<" JK.

Nowhere's safe these days. Should only be close to people who you have some faith in; to trust.

Quote: “Time is the cruelest teacher; first she gives the test, then teaches the lesson.”

No comments:

Post a Comment