Thursday, June 2, 2011

Drawing

Ok so during last semester Paul and I went and checked out "Creative Day Out"... was a UWI thing created by Kalifa dedicated to art and such and we also went to the Red Bull Flugtag art competition and just took in what peeps were doin. We then said we would draw shit this vacation cause long time we hadn't drawn.

He drew two thing and tagged me in em, a chick and a tiger *nods* XD.

Yesterday I drew a Husky, but that was specifically for Aly, thus I posted on her wall and not a public feed and didn't tag Paul. Tomorrow I'll laminate it. Can't remember how many hours it took.....damn micro point being used to draw non micro point stuff :/.

But since Paul, as well as myself is reading Civil War; I think I'll draw some marvel character and upload and tag him. I never used to like comic book art back in the day [when I was really young] but since UDON and their CAPCOM comics etc I'm really starting to like it.

So, should be fun! And I also like Joe Madureira's art! He did the art for this game I played last year: Darksiders: The Wrath of War. War being Horseman of the Apocalypse. LOVED the art direction in that game and I wanted it to have a sequel and it is getting a sequel!!!!! and it's as if my prayers were answered cause DEAtH is gonna be the main character in the sequel. Pestilence and Famine could take a back seat.


DEAtH ^ Character design WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment