Monday, November 22, 2010

Started Back Reading Naruto

So over the weekend I started back following Naruto Manga [cause of Amitave last Wednesday].

So the weekend was spent reading over 80 chapters of Naruto so I could catch up to the current chapter [Chapter # 517]. Ha! so I'm up to date with Naruto again!

Honestly out of all the things I've watched or followed Naruto has the most character development and depth and I thought this chapter was nice: [....yes you read Japanese comics from right to left]

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v52/c498/1.html

Youth finally got to meet his mom XD. Ha! and I had a parenting post previously ....Naruto has some of the best parents a youth could find and he lives up to their expectations *nods*.

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I stopped reading a whhilllle back, and then my niece had some stuff up from when he met his mum. Lol, his habits are hers! I loved it ^^

    ReplyDelete